Acreage for Sale in city of Humboldt. This home was built in 1949 and boasts a HUGE yard with tons of trees including an apple tree and lilac trees. Single detached garage as well as a few shelter buildings/shops towards the back of the yard. Large Garden and Huge Childrens Play area. In home features: 3 Bedrooms, 1100 Sq. feet with main floor laundry. Additional upstairs storage attic and a cement/dirt basement with a cold room. House is on one acre of land, but there is the option to purchase an additional back acre which is not included in the asking price. (Would be 1.97 acres in total). Located within 5 minutes walking distance to grocery stores and amenities of town, but still has the "peace" of country living with song birds, trees, rabbit, fox and deer.
* Front Covered Deck (2004)
* Large 28x16 Covered Back Deck (2007)
* High Efficiency Lennox Furnace (2007)
* Direct Vent Hot Water Heater (2007)
* BATHROOM-made bigger with framed walls, insulation, vapour barrier, plywood floor, lino, ceiling, vanity, cabinet, sink, triple pane window, toilet, stack, door, fan, pipes, paint, aqua board, tub surround, shower, & soaker tub (2008)
* City water, Sewer is Septic Tank-New pump in 2007
* 200 Sq. Ft. Heated addition (2004)- large entry & laundry room- Siding on addition added in 2005
* LIVING ROOM-New drywall, paint, baseboards, duct covers & laminate flooring(2006)
* KITCHEN-New fire code drywall, insulation, vapour barrier, paint, window, door to deck, ceiling, light fixture
* outside-New soffit & fascia on West side of house and front deck(2008)
This is the perfect opportunity to own a home and a bit of land in the growing city of Humboldt. Humboldt is a beautiful community located only one hour East of Saskatoon. $125,000
Please email for additional information and photos. Thank-You.